V3 - Student Visa Application Form
Student Visa Application Form
Use this form:
When you wish to apply for a Student Visa to study in the Cayman Islands.
In submitting this form you should enclose the following (where applicable):
- Police clearance certificate
- Medical questionnaire
- Evidence of financial resources
- Confirmation from the educational establishment
- Details of accommodation
Send the completed application form to:
The Chief Immigration Officer
Department of Immigration
P.O. Box 1098
Grand Cayman, KY1-1102
What happens next?
- If your application is successful:
- a student visa will be issued for the duration of your course of study (not exceeding four years) at the discretion of the Chief Immigration Officer and subject to any conditions that he may think fit. After you arrive in the Cayman Islands you must attend the Immigration Department Headquarters to have your passport endorsed with a student visa.
- If your application is unsuccessful:
- you may appeal against the Chief Immigration Officer's decision to the Work Permit Board. This must be done within seven days of the communication of the Chief Immigration Officer's decision to you.