Immigration On-Line (IOL) is a powerful tool that business owners and HR professionals can use to efficiently manage their immigration needs.
The new technology will allow you to use a meetings calendar to monitor applications scheduled to be heard by various Immigration Boards. Users will be able to “drill-down” to see the full details of each application, including: status history, meeting & decision detail, financial transactions and dependants. Comprehensive search, filter and sort functionality will allow instant access to current or historical applications. IOL also makes available business staffing plans, details of mail received by the Immigration Department, and cancelled permit information. In addition content can be exported to your own spreadsheets, reducing the amount of paper generated by each transaction.
• Work Permits - Search , browse and export up to 8 years worth of work permit related applications including Temporaries, WOL’s, Key Employee, Term Limit Exemptions etc
• Trade and Business Licenses / Local Company Licences -Search, browse and export unlimited trade & business / local company licence applications
• Application Details -Drill down to the detail behind each application. Applicant Details, Term Limits , Dependant Details, Application Status History , Meeting Information, Decisions Recorded, Conditions Attached and all Financial Transactions.
• Meetings Calendar -Browse applications scheduled to be heard at forthcoming meetings.
• System Prompts - Application renewal and anniversary fees due reminders.
• Business Staffing Plans -Browse and export all Business Staffing Plan related information including plan conditions, posts, post conditions, current post-holders and post-holder history.
• Mail -Search, Browse and Export all mail items received by the Immigration Department within the last 12 months.
• Cancelled Work Permits -Search, Browse and Export Cancelled Work Permits detailing all financial transactions and balances outstanding.
• Company Metrics – Graphical representation of 5 year spend profile with Immigration and breakdown of work permit holders by Nationality.
• Instant Access to Application and Applicant Details - Application Status History, Decisions, Conditions, Applicant Dependants, Applicants Term Limits etc
• Instant Access to Business Staffing Plans - Allows businesses and Immigration Department to align their BSP information. No need to request and pay for copies of plans.
• Financial Transparency - Full audit trail showing all debits and credits and application balances
• System Reminders / Prompts -Prompts businesses to renew applications or pay anniversary fees due. Highlights applications scheduled to forthcoming meetings and applications that are expiring.
• Export Data to Excel- Allows businesses to export years worth of application data in seconds. Alignment of information with the Immigration Department , although painful initially, will have a huge impact on service delivery moving forward.
• Client Filters for Agencies - Allows Agencies to quickly search, browse and export data by client.
• Alignment of Data - Reduces phone calls to ‘Back Office’ allowing staff to concentrate on other service delivery areas
• Available Worldwide - 24 hours per day, 7 days per week Except for essential maintenance, backups etc.
All IOL account queries, requests for password resets, information regarding IOL, etc. should be sent to IMM_IS@GOV.KY.
If you have not yet registered for the New Immigration Online (IOL) website, please complete the application form along with a written request on your company letterhead signed by an authorized signatory. All forms should be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.