If you plan to work in the Cayman Islands you will probably require a work permit.
More About Work Permits
Applications for a Trade & Business Licence and a Local Companies (Control) Licence are determined by the Trade & Business Licensing Board which falls under the Department of Commerce and Investment.
They can be contacted at:
- Department of Commerce & Investment
- Grand Cayman Office (Main)
- 133 Elgin Avenue, George Town
- 2nd Floor, Government Administration Building
- P.O. Box 126, Grand Cayman KY1-9000
- CAYMAN ISLANDS
- T: (345) 945.0943 F: (345) 945.0941
- General Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Licensing: email@example.com
- Career Opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enforcement Matters: email@example.com
- Website: www.dci.gov.ky
Their hours of operation are:
Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9:00 a.m.to 3.30 p.m. and Tuesday and Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
If you have decided to take the step to move to the Cayman Islands there are certain things you need to think about before and after you make the move. The website www.caymannewresident.com provides a wealth of information on making a move to the Cayman Islands.
Last Updated: 2016-10-25